Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday - Jesus has risen!

All I can say is WOW. I went to one of the best services since I became a contemporary christian. Service started out with the music and then as we went into prayer, it felt like out of nowhere Deanna was nudging me to get my attention and then just like that the service changed from good to tremendously awesome.  Jesus carrying the cross down the aisle just like in The Passion of the Christ.

I felt this incredible feeling inside of me.  It was God telling me your life is going to change and your faith has become that much stronger.  I felt like my faith got a jolt these last 40 days but seeing the cross come down the aisle and THEN it got raised to the ceiling.  Seeing the cross go up in real life is an incredible experience.  For those that are strong in there faith, you need to see it, its life-changing.  It was a blessing and an honor to feel my faith go thru the roof literally!

The teaching for Easter Sunday was fantastic.  The essence of sin is not the act of doing bad things like me and other people think it is.  It's craving sin over God.  You can't stay in his graces if your always thinking of doing sin.  Sin can lead to destruction, collapse and even decay.  Relationships and marriages have been destroyed over sin.  Thats why its important that you truly care about God first and then your mate.  God helps you keep your alignment straight so sin is not strong in your life.

Material things can be replace such as money, electronics, cars, etc.  Jesus is irreplaceable.  He gives you true happiness and ultimate love.  Thats why if you believe in material things you'll never be truly happy. It gives you temporary satisfaction until the next thing comes out.  You'll always be craving.  With Jesus because he gives you true happiness so you'll be happy with yourself.

The essence of Christianity?  It comes down to you.  We need to stop becoming aware of Jesus and become intimate with him.  The more intimate we are with him, the more blessings we will feel from him.  It may not be on our time but it will be in his time and because we are humble and broken, we receive his blessings as an honor and not act like we are spoiled.

Take life one day at a time, just like when you walk you put one foot out in front of the other.  Even though things change such as gas prices, the economy, the job market, etc.  Jesus will never change so you can be sure that he will feel your love and passion for him.  Feel freely to give him your issues and he will help you stay calm to get thru them. Keep the faith!

After service Deanna and I spent the day at her mother in laws place.  Spent time talking with her and the one thing that I love about her grandpa is that he is very religious and I love seeing the crosses as I enter each room.  I would spend some time looking at each one since they all looked different.  Thats the least I can do for the man that gave up his life so we all can have eternal life.  He died for our sins and I want to try my best to live the life that I was meant to live.

We had hamburgers, hot dogs, pasta salad and baked beans with bacon.  Took lots of pictures of Alee and at the service. You can view the pics of Easter Sunday by clicking here.

Hope everybody had a great Easter Sunday plus I hope I was able to shed some light on why Easter is important.  God Bless everybody and remember that I will always help everybody that needs it and also lend an ear when neccessary.  Take care my beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment