Monday, April 25, 2011

Manic Monday - Worlds Biggest Pac-Man game.

Well the workweek is here officially but no worries.  Lots of fun to be had.  I love the 80's and I make no bones about it because thats when in my opinion video games were at there best.  Simple concepts means hours on end of great gaming.  Pac-Man ruled the 80's and now its back and BIGGER then ever and I mean it literally! Check out this video thru Youtube courtesy of GAMEON Grapevine:


Game feels just like the original  except every board is different and unique.  I love that you can also create your own boards which I will be doing and gameplay is different everytime depending on your starting board.  1000's of boards to choose from.  I love it.  I scored over 600,000 earlier and once I can find out how to record my gameplay I'll post it on here.

So don't let Muhnday get you down, hang out in Ben's Corner and know that everyday is a feel good day.  Now go eat some dots and create some boards. Take care everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment