Monday, May 23, 2011

The calm before the calmer

Usually today is called Muhnday (thanks and all credit goes to Carlisa).  I mean think about it, you just got done with a fun weekend with the family, did whatever laundry you needed to do and got enough sleep to start out the work week refilled and replenished.

Me I was able to but shirts and some new jeans.  Didn't take me long at all since I know my sizes.  30 minutes at the most and thats being to generous.  Found my old friend Clearance and went to town finding stuff. :)

I've prepared myself mentally and physically for a great week.  Tommorow though the fun will start.  Thats when I get to meet the Southwest Reps and I will get a better idea of my future.  I'm looking forward to that.  Just for the fact they want to speak to me makes be feel blessed and humbled.

Most interesting tidbit of last week, I made mention to my bestie co-workers ever Carlisa, Joel and James that just think if somehow we ALL got offers and they wanted us to ALL be in Dallas, Texas (thats where there headquarters are located).  I haven't been thru a buyout much less how they handle different departments.  It would be very cool since we all get along and get the job done effieciently to be all together in a different state.  

It would make things so easy, at that point its a matter of getting used to a different environment, takes all the other pressures off of us.

Spent a fun weekend with my grandaughter and helped Rissa and James with there computer. Got rid of the malware and put Mcafee Total Protection on it and there router now has a wpa-personal password on it.  Has a combination of special characters, numbers letters and capital letters.  Also helped there friend Jesse.  Did take 10 minutes for his computer to boot up until I was done then took only about a 1 minute if that.

Love being the town geek.  I love hearing people talk about computers like they know it all then they can't do ****.  Ben to the rescue. :)

Love you all and tommorow is our day because we are a team.  As a team I hope the Southwest Reps allow me to stay a part of the team.  I will do everything in my power to show that I am worth there time to  be worth the time for our team to become immortal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment