Saturday, May 21, 2011

Quitting is for losers.

When I was younger I thought I knew it all and I did.  At least in my own mind that is.  I feel very fortunate because even though I didn't get along great with my mom and my dad was always working.  They instilled in me to not be a quitter.  I went thru alot of situations when I was younger that when the going got tough I went walking away.

It took me going thru 4 years of the Air Force and 4 years of college to get into my head to never quit.  I always see things thru now.  I look at situations that come upon me now as opportunities to learn and grow as a person.

The best way to combat age?  Keep your mind alert, focused and always look to learn something new everyday.  Its working wonders for me.  I've seen people in my past lose there willpower because they let age get to them and they quit.  That folks is a 4-letter word that will never be in my vocabulary again.  Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment