Terrific Tuesday is here which means the Southwest reps are coming and we get to hang out with them. They will get to see how tremendous we are so they understand that they want us ALL right now!
The journey so far has been great, at times it was rough but in order to gain knowledge you have to go thru growing pains and that means not waiting till later but going thru them right now!
We all know that we are great. We will show the Southwest Reps what we are about right now!
I don't know what the end of today will bring but I know I want to have the opportunity to continue on with my team, right now!
I hope that right now the Southwest Reps feel I'm worthy of there time and they include me in there plans for the future because I know right now we have the best IT team out there. I'm a Carlisa's Angel for heaven sakes and thats right now!
Right now I'm thinking it would be awesome that if Southwest is going to relocate the team that I'm a part of that relocation with them.
Right now I feel like I want to to pray so here it goes:
Oh Father, thank you for making me strong because I know I can't do it if I had to do it on my own. Even though I've shown in the past that when left to my own devices I do the wrong things, its not whats happening right now. Reason is because right now I feel your arms wrapped around me saying "I've got this one". "You've worked hard and have grown so much as a person that I realize this right now! Right now I declare that I will accept whatever my fate will be because I know deep down you have my best interests at heart. I also declare that abundance will happen on your time and not mine. You will know when I'm most deserving of your blessings. In Jesus name AMEN!
Speaking of hoping that everything good happens RIGHT NOW! Enjoy this 90's song from VAN HALEN called Right Now. Has alot of meaning to me because anything and everyting can happen Right Now. My theme for today! Enjoy and God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment