I've made comments in the past that its not us that have control over our destiny. God himself is in control of us and when he feels the time is right, thats when abundance will come.
This past Tuesday I had the meet and greet with our director but there was not anything they can do at this time because I'm a contractor. Also because they still are trying to get organized for the future.
So even though I wasn't offered an opportunity at this time to be a full-time employee for Southwest it had me thinking.
I could of been very upset, mad and even furious. The old me would have been cursing and telling the world to go F*** themselves. But there is one thing I will always remember since becoming a christian, do not let pride and ego rule you. It's important to God that you stay broken and humble so you can receive his abundance and blessings.
I am still humble and broken and always will be the rest of my life. I mean really lets dissect this even further. I was a contractor before the meet and greet and I'm still a contractor after the meet and greet. I'm still on my 2nd contract, I'll still be good till at least November and there IS still the possibillity of being offered a 3rd contract so that will be my focus is to keep on doing good like I am. I will still keep the great relations that I have with both my co-workers. Life is still good so I can't see a reason to be mad.
Shout out to my coworkers. They were worried about me because they knew I didn't get what I was hoping for. They both took the time to make sure that I was still good. They both spoke to me, gave praise, told me how good I really am which is something I haven't heard in a long time and really made me feel great. They didn't have to do this but they did. They gave of themselves for me and I feel very grateful and blessed for it.
SO thank you so much Carlisa and Joel. Thank you for taking the time to care about my feelings. Thank you for allowing me to stay a part of the team and most importantly??? Thank you both for being the great people that you are.
The moral of my story is that its important to keep yourself in shape mentally. As long as you do that, then you can do and accomplish anything your mind can conceive. I make it the most important thing I do everyday. Its easy to find the bad, its harder to find the good but when you do it will make you feel so much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment